Echo And The Bunnymen announce 'Evergreen' reissue
Echo And The Bunnymen announced the release a 25th anniversary edition of Evergreen.
The band's 7th studio record Evergreen was originally released in 1997 and was an exciting moment for Echo fans as this was the record that reunited the heart of Echo - Ian McCulloch and Will Sergeant. At that point in 1997 there had been a long gap between Echo's previous record Reverberation (1990), plus Reverberation was a bittersweet record; Ian McCulloch had parted ways with Echo and the record featured a replacement vocalist. A few years after Reverberation was released McCulloch and Sergeant reunited for their Electrafixion project but eventually decided to fire up Echo again and released Evergreen as their comeback record.
Evergreen turns 25 years old this year and to mark the anniversary the album will be reissued in two formats; a limited edition white vinyl pressing, and an expanded double CD version. The double CD features 33 tracks, expanded with b-sides, live versions, radio sessions (including three acoustic songs from a Detroit radio session), and more.
Both editions are scheduled for a November 18th release and are available to pre-order here.
View the tracklisting for the double CD edition below (the vinyl pressing features the first 12 tracks).
Echo And The Bunnymen - Evergreen 25th anniversary edition
01. Don't Let It Get You Down
02. In My Time
03. I Want to Be There (When You Come)
05. I'll Fly Tonight
06. Nothing Lasts Forever
07. Baseball Bill
09. Just A Touch Away
10. Empire State Halo
11. Too Young to Kneel
16. Colour Me In
01. I Want to Be There (When You Come) (Live At The Improv Theatre, 1999)
02. Rescue (Live at The Improv Theatre, 1999)
03. Lips Like Sugar (Live at The Improv Theatre, 1999)
04. Bedbugs and Ballyhoo (Live at The Improv Theatre, 1999)
05. Nothing Lasts Forever (Radio One Jo Whiley Session, 1997)
06. The Killing Moon (Radio One Jo Whiley Session, 1997)
07. Baseball Bill (Live at The Kilburn National, 1997) – previously unreleased
08. Just A Touch Away (Live at The Kilburn National, 1997) – previously unreleased
09. I'll Fly Tonight (Live at The Kilburn National, 1997) – previously unreleased
10. Altamont (Live at The Kilburn National, 1997) – previously unreleased
11. Lips Like Sugar (Whyt Radio Acoustic Version, 1997)
12. I Want to Be There (When You Come) (Whyt Radio Acoustic Version, 1997)
13. The Killing Moon (Whyt Radio Acoustic Version, 1997)
14. Forgiven (GLR Robert Elms Acoustic Session, 1997)
15. Nothing Lasts Forever (Radio One Live Lounge Session, 1999)